Download a year’s worth of weekly action steps to improve your leadership for FREE!
Peter Ruppert is founder and CEO of i-Education Group, which operates over 75 Fusion and Futures Academies for grades 6-12 in one-student, one-teacher classroom environments. Over the past 20 years, he has opened over 120 schools and acquired more than 25 others. His experience in education spans president and CEO roles of organizations in the private school, charter school, and early education industries. He also served as a public school board member in his local community. His new book is called Limitless: Nine Steps to Launch Your One Extraordinary Life.
- Nine Traits of a Champion: 1.Win the battle in your head 2. Find and follow a passion 3. Dream big… then make it bigger! 4. Find a champion in your life 5. Take the first step 6. Fail often 7. Be courageous 8. Never, ever give up 9. Live
- As we get older, the negative voice inside our head tends to have more influence than the positive voice. Unleash the positive voice in your head more often.
- List out your positive traits to make yourself be more aware of the positive.
- Write down three victories from every day to train your mind toward positivity.
- Our vision and limit us or make us limitless.
- Many people fail to start. If you have a dream, commit it to paper and take the first step.
QUESTIONS TO INSPIRE US TO ACTION
- What is some lesson, saying, or experience that continues to influence your leadership to this day? “As above, so below.” An organization is often the mirror image of a leader.
- Use three descriptors to finish this sentence: “A leader is…” Visionary, confidence, and supportive of his team.
- What is a question that leaders should be asking either themselves or others? Do I have people around me who are better than I am at what they do. You do not want to be the smartest person in the room.
- What book would you recommend to leaders? 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell
- If you could get every listener to start doing something THIS week to help them be a better leader, what would it be? Think bigger. Organizations are limited by the vision of their leaders.
- As a general life principle, is it better to ask “why?” or “why not?” “Why not?” It talks about possibilities – the opportunities are endless.
CONNECT WITH PETE
CONNECT WITH JOSH
Want a FREE list of weekly action steps to improve your leadership? Download the Leadership Action List TODAY!
Mentioned in this episode:
Business Bitcoinization Trailer
Subscribe to Business Bitcoinization